Learn more about our Local Community
Our homes typically are constructed in the area in and around Gilchrist County, Florida. If you have never visited Gilchrist County we think you’ll agree that it is a special place!
We’ve compiled just a few highlights of our local area to explore as you consider making our local area your forever home.
- Top-rated local schools including the #1 high-school in the state of Florida
- State of the art medical facilities just down the road at the University of Florida
- SEC Sports – gotta love it!
- Lovely warm climate
- Just a 25-minute commute to Gainesville, Florida; home of the Gators
- Numerous local community theaters, museums and other cultural attractions
- Enjoy our many natural springs
- Quaint local festivals: Quilt Festival, Peanut Festival, Watermelon Festival
- Just a 40-minute trip to the gulf and great sport fishing!